Global IoT in Smart Cities Market refers to the collection of techniques, skills, methods, and processes that are used to create, develop, and improve products, services, or systems to solve problems and meet human needs. It involves the application of scientific and engineering principles to design, develop, and produce tools, machines, devices, and systems that improve efficiency, convenience, safety, and quality of life.
The IoT in smart cities market size was USD 110.56 billion in 2020 and is projected to grow from USD 134.47 billion in 2021 to USD 582.38 billion in 2028, at a CAGR of 23.3% in the 2021-2028 period.
- Communication: You can use technology to stay in touch with family and friends through messaging apps, social media platforms, and video conferencing tools.
- Time management: Use apps and tools to help you manage your schedule, plan your tasks, and set reminders to ensure you stay on track.
- Health and fitness: There are many health and fitness apps that can help you track your exercise routine, monitor your diet, and even monitor your sleep.
- Entertainment: You can use technology to stream movies, TV shows, and music, and to play video games.
- Education: You can take online courses or use educational apps to learn new skills, and languages, or to brush up on your knowledge.
- Transportation: You can use ride-sharing apps to get around, and navigation apps to help you find your way.
- Home automation: You can use smart home technology to control your lighting, temperature, and even your home security system.
LIST OF KEY COMPANIES PROFILED:
- IBM Corporation (New York, United States)
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (California, United States)
- Intel Corporation (California, United States)
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. (Shenzhen, China)
- Microsoft Corporation (Washington, United States)
- Tech Mahindra Limited (Pune, India)
- Siemens AG (Munich, Germany)
- Robert Bosch GbmH (Gerlingen, Germany)
- PTC Ltd. (Boston, United States)
- Schneider Electric Infrastructure Ltd. (Rueil-Malmaison, France)
- Arm Limited (Cambridge, United Kingdom)
- Quantela Inc. (California, United States)
- Hitachi High-Tech Corporation (Tokyo, Japan)
- Sierra Wireless (Richmond, Canada)
Digital transformation: The ongoing shift towards digitalization across all industries is expected to continue to drive growth in the technology market. Companies are investing in technology solutions to improve their efficiency, reduce costs, and stay competitive.
Artificial Intelligence (AI): The adoption of AI and machine learning technologies is expected to continue to grow as businesses look for ways to automate tasks, improve decision-making, and gain insights from data.
Internet of Things (IoT): The adoption of IoT devices is expected to continue to increase as consumers and businesses look for ways to make their homes, offices, and factories smarter and more efficient.
5G networks: The rollout of 5G networks is expected to provide faster and more reliable connectivity, which will enable new applications and services that require low latency and high bandwidth.
Cloud computing: The adoption of cloud computing is expected to continue to grow as more companies move their operations to the cloud to reduce costs, improve scalability, and enhance security.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245